Tuesday, January 26, 2010

More thrifty stuff

On another trip to the thrift store in hopes to find some vintage sheets for a project I want to do, I found these cool items at my new favorite store. I didn't find any sheets though:( But I'm still amazed at how cheap this store is.


Wine rack... 1.50$
This cross is huge, and made of iron...... 1.75$
This candle holder is taller than Parker! But it looks weird to me with a candle on it, I think its too big for something so small on top.So I'm trying to figure out what to do with it. It was only 2$
And this really cute frame, that I instantly knew what picture had to go in it. And it was only
25 cents!!!




2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through Jalaru. Love your thrift finds and your craftiness. The watch is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you buy something at the thrift store w/out knowing what you're going to do w/ it! I do it too and my husband just does not understand but oh, the potential of some of those things! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails