Friday, January 22, 2010

A new shirt for me and a baby hat

The new shirt I made for myself.The hubs had a bunch of old tees in the garage rag pile(he takes old t-shirts and turns them into rags for when he's wrenching)But hello, 1 was almost brand new! Does he not know what I can do with a simple mans t-shirt that is too big? I got the idea here, but kinda tweaked it to how I wanted mine. Mine has cap sleeves instead of the tank. But her instructions were very simple and this could be done a ton of different ways.I did make mine alittle too low cut for my liking but that's why I'm wearing another shirt under it!
And the kids were invited to their friends little sisters 1st Birthday party, last minute, seriously they gave me an hours notice. And being who I am, I couldn't just send them with nothing.So I busted out the machine and whipped up another hat.I think this one is my favorite.How adorable would this be on a little baby? I know!




4 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks great! And I love your new blog look!! I need to make mine a little more fancy one of these days....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shirt! I'm going to have to hunt down some blank tshirts, my honey's all have pictures on them. Stop by and visit me sometime!
    http://songberries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Jessica from Running with Scissors. THanks so much for having a link on your blog! I'm glad to have found yours. I love your shirt, and will have to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! I just started blogging recently as well as sewing! So love finding new things to sew, my favorite is my kids clothes! Keep all the ideas coming! And stop by sometime! www.modernsimplest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails